Take a half-day tour to Fátima from Lisbon and enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Portugal. Discover one of the most important religious sites. Book now!
- Full Day Private Tour (All Ages)
Discover Aveiro, the Venice of Portugal!
Explore two of central Portugal’s quaintest cities, Aveiro and Coimbra, on this full-day tour from Lisbon. Often dubbed as the ‘Venice of Portugal,’ Aveiro is a river city filled with canals and delicious Portuguese pastries. Tour the city before heading to the beautiful university town of Coimbra. Learn why this city is so important as you admire its architecture and rich history.
Discover the river city of Aveiro—the ‘Venice of Portugal’
Learn about the rich history of Coimbra and admire its architecture
Pass by landmarks Coimbra’s library and the Aveiro Cathedral
Enjoy a customized and personal experience on this private tour
Convenient transport from your hotel.
|Full Day Private Tour||Price per Person|
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Boat trip
- Entry/admission – Mosteiro de Santa Clara-a-Velha
- Entry/admission – Portugal dos Pequenitos
- Entry/admission – Biblioteca Joanina – Universidade de Coimbra
- Entry/admission – Old Cathedral of Coimbra (Se Velha de Coimbra)