See Sintra, Cabo da Roca, and Cascais e Estoril in a day! Enjoy a tour to visit the beauties of Sintra and the views of Cabo da Roca and Cascais.
- Most Popular!
Fátima, Batalha & Óbidos
- Full Day Private Tour (All Ages)
Day tour to Fátima from Lisbon
In a private vehicle, visiting Fatima from Lisbon can be a challenge. This tour offers a solution by providing transportation between the Portuguese capital and one of the country’s most important religious sites, without sacrificing the comfort of private transportation. Your guide takes you to top sites in and around Fatima, including a factory of religious objects and sacred religious sites, and then leaves you free to explore each location on your own.
In the region you will also find the monumental Batalha Monastery that was recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Nazaré beach, with its mild climate and natural beauty, has one of the most ancient traditions connected to fishing in Portugal.
These days, Nazaré’s major attractions are the waves and surfing, thanks to the “Nazaré Canyon”, a submarine geomorphological phenomenon that allows the formation of perfect giant waves. It is the largest underwater canyon in Europe, about 170 kilometres along the coast, reaching a depth of 5,000 metres.
Óbidos, a charming fortified historic town is also part of the tour, allowing you to glimpse medieval times in Portugal and taste the famous, local liqueur.
- Lisbon to Fatima tour in one day
- A comfortable way to visit UNESCO-listed sites in Fatima
- Private tour operated with just you and your group
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
|Full Day Private Tour||Price per Person|
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/admission – Shrine of our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima
- Food and drinks